To see hidden WhatsApp Status, no need to download any other program. The messenger allows you to view updates anonymously, without the other person knowing, natively.
WhatsApp Status works very similarly to Instagram and Facebook Stories. The app's social tool allows you to publish text, photos, videos and animated GIFs, which are only live for 24 hours.
How to see or status do WhatsApp hidden not Android and not iOS
When performing the following procedure, the user will no longer have their view informed in the Friend's Status, but they will also no longer be able to see who follows their posts. Also, it will remove the blue message read confirmation tick in chats.
If you don't want to miss out on all these features, then you can just turn off the preview when you want to see an update anonymously. Then just reactivate it.
1. Open WhatsApp, tap on the three dots icon at the top of the screen on the right;
2. In the menu that opens, go to settings and then in Counts;
3. Then tap on the item Privacy;
4. So disable switch related to option Read Receipts.
On the iPhone
1. Open WhatsApp and go to Adjustment, in the lower right corner of the screen;
2. On the next screen, tap on the option Counts;
3. so go on Privacy;
4. Now turn off the switch relative to the option Reading Receipt.
How to Share WhatsApp Status in a Conversation
If you want someone specific to see a Status update from you, you can share it in a conversation. To do this, just access the tab Status and tap on the three dots icon next to the status.
You will be taken to the screen My Status. Again, tap on the three dots icon next to the update you want to share. In the options that open, go to Forward.
Then, tap on the contacts you want to send to and complete the arrow icon.
How to share WhatsApp Status on Facebook Stories
It is possible to share both a Status already posted and at the time of publication as a Facebook Story.
If it's already posted, just follow a simple path. Go to the tab Status → three dots icon next to your Status → three dots icon next to the Status you want to share → Share on Facebook → share now.
If you want to publish right after you make the post, an option will appear just below it. then tap on Share on Facebook Story and then in share now.
What is WhatsApp Status and how does it work?
WhatsApp Status is a social part of the messenger, which works like a simpler version of Facebook and Instagram Stories. The function was launched in February 2022. It allows the publication of text, photos, videos and animated GIFs, which are only live for 24 hours.
In addition to viewing the publication, your contacts can submit comments. They can contain audio and text messages, include photos, videos and emojis.
How to View Instagram Stories Anonymously on PC and Mobile
To see a person's updates, and they also see yours, you both need to be saved in each other's contacts list.
Despite not being so popular in our country, the tool is gaining more and more fans. In 2022, it reached the mark of 500 million daily active users. To give you an idea, it's the same number of people who use Instagram and Facebook Stories.
- How to download WhatsApp Status videos and photos and save to mobile
- How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android and iPhone
- How to Mute a Contact's Status on WhatsApp
- All the steps to know if I've been blocked on WhatsApp
- How to View Facebook Stories Anonymously Without People Knowing
- How to put a password on WhatsApp and lock the app so no one messes with it