Downloading videos from Twitter is not a native feature of the social network. However, you can save the video files easily with free online tools. There is no need to download any programs. Check out!
The tip below works for both downloading video from Twitter via computer and smartphone. However, on mobile, it is necessary to access the social network page through the browser to copy the link of the desired file. If you insist on just using the app, skip to the next step in our article to check out options for you.
Our suggestion is the Download Twitter Videos tool, created exclusively with this functionality. It offers the options to download the video in MP3 (audio), MP4 (video) and MP4 HD (high quality video) formats. Check out the step by step below:
1. Open the browser of your choice on your computer or mobile phone and access the Twitter page. When you find the video you want to download, tap on the icon and an up arrow, on the computer, and share, on the smartphone;
2. In the menu that opens, tap on the option Copy link to Tweet;
3. In another browser tab, access the Twitter Video Download site. In the highlighted search bar, paste the copied video link on the Twitter page. so go on Download;
4. Then choose in which quality you want to download the MP4 file;
5. You will be redirected to a new window, with a player. Tap on the three dots icon and, in the menu that opens, go to download;
6. Wait for the download. Download time depends on file size and connection quality.
While the Twitter Download Videos page works normally on the web version of the social network, the same cannot be said for the platform's application. There are, however, apps that can help both Android and iOS users.
Even with the limitations between the iOS system and other services - which has already caused many video download tools to stop working - it is still possible to find some apps that help in the task. This is the case with Shortcuts.
With just 4 steps, the user can save a video either from Twitter or YouTube. To do this, you need to access the app's website and download the Twitter Video Download stream. So, just go to the tweet with the desired video, click on the share icon and choose to share on Shortcuts.
Check out the step by step on how to use Shortcuts.
How to Download GIF from Twitter on Android, iPhone and PC
Through the Video | GIF Downloader for Twitter, you can download the video from Twitter itself. With the app installed, just access the timeline on the social network normally. When you see a video you want to download, click Share. In the sharing options, several applications will appear, including Video | GIF Downloader for Twitter.
Choose to share using the app and the option to download will appear (see photo above). Although it requires the installation of an application, after its installation, the option to download this way will always be available.
- How to delete all tweets at once