by Team AllYourVideogames | Feb 8, 2022 | Facebook | 14
Do you want to automate your fanpage service and make it more efficient? So today you will learn the first steps to create a Facebook Messenger robot using manychat.
Daily, we get questions about our automation on Messenger — which is done through Manychat. That's why we're going to explain the initial steps so you can build a highly engaged customer list using robots.
If you still have doubts about why it is interesting to implement this strategy, take a look at these 4 reasons why you should use Messenger bots in your business.
FIRST STEPS TO CREATE A MESSENGER ROBOT USING MANYCHAT
O manychat is a tool that allows you to create a Messenger robot.
With it, you can create programmed content sequences, segment your audience through tags and even send messages with attachments.
The tool has a free version that includes several features and also has a PRO version for those looking for extra functions.
In this tutorial, you will learn the first steps to create your account on the platform.
1. Creating your account
The first step is to enter the site www.manychat.com and click on GET STARTED FREE. In this way, you will start creating your free account within the platform.
It is necessary to connect your Facebook account for the tool to have access to the pages you manage.
2. Configuring your page
After setting up your account, you will have access to the main dashboard. In this window, you can manage the pages you would like to automate with Messenger bots.
To do this, access the side menu to choose the page.
3. Features of the Free version of Manychat
After choosing the page that you will manage within the manychat, you will get access to some features for free:
- Dashboard: check the evolution of subscribers on your list — in addition to being able to check the number of subscribers and unsubscribes.
- Audience: Access the list of people who are registered in your automation. You can use filters and analyze your audience information.
- Live chat: Find messages you receive from subscribers on your list. Interaction can be done by a sequence of messages or manually.
- growth tools: This function allows you to generate traffic for your Messenger bot. It can be used on websites, capture pages and more.
- Broadcast: on this tab, you can send messages to everyone on your list at once.
- Automation: configure the service automation that your list will receive.
You can configure custom responses and rules to automate responses to those who contact you.
Now it's time to explore the tool and create your own Facebook Messenger Robot.
Enjoy and leave your opinion about chatbots here in the comments?
CONTINUE NO BLOG
Tried to use Manychat, but did not adapt or did not like the features of this tool?
Calm down, all is not lost!
Here we separate more tools that will help you create a Facebook Messenger robot. Take a look:
6 TOOLS YOU CAN USE TO CREATE A ROBOT IN MESSENGER
I believe this content will certainly help you get closer to what you want for yourself and your business. It will guide you through the initial steps you need to take towards the RESULT.
But, in my opinion, this is just the beginning of the path. If you want to delve deeper into this topic and have access to complementary (more advanced) material, I recommend that you access the complementary content that you have just read. Just sign up or click below.