Unfollow ("unfollow") apps can help with Instagram profile management. With their help, it is possible to identify if your account or your company is having the expected acceptance, interaction and progression.
We've listed 6 of these apps, available for Android and iOS, to monitor your followers and gain many more. Check out!
1. Followers Insight for Instagram
Followers Insight for Instagram is used to identify who follows your profile back and unfollow people who have not. The app goes further and offers other account management features.
You can check likes and comments by post and the most popular media. The user also gets information about the best times and days to post, among other tools that help to understand the pattern of engagement of followers.
- Followers Insight for Instagram (free, but offers in-app purchases): Android
2. Ig Analyzer: Follower Analysis
Another good option to track followers, unfollows and other details of your Instagram account's performance. With this app, you can check who unfollowed your profile, people who don't, ghost followers and much more.
The tool also allows you to track statistical data from your publications, such as likes and comments. You can still see if someone deleted a like or comment from a certain post.
- Ig Analyzer: Follower Analysis (free, but offers in-app purchases): iOS
3. Followers & Unfollowers
Followers & Unfollowers offers the practical function of following up to 50 people who don't follow you back at the same time. So, you don't have to go to the trouble of deleting them one by one from your list.
The app allows you to view, in a list, your mutual followers, those who follow you and those you don't and, of course, those who have recently unfollowed you. Another interesting point is the possibility of adding more than one social network account.
- Followers & Unfollowers (free, but offers in-app purchases): Android
4. Report for Ig: InsMaster
Report for Ig: InsMaster is known for being an Instagram data analysis tool. But the app also shows who stopped following you on the social network.
Easy to use, just go to the Not following me back section and check the list. The program allows you to select and delete up to 15 profiles at once.
- Report for Ig: InsMaster (free, but offers in-app purchases): Android | iOS
FollowMetter is yet another Instagram account data analysis app that shows people you follow but don't follow you back. When you go to You are not following back, the list of profiles will be displayed.
It is not possible to unfollow these users directly from the app.
- FollowMetter (free, but offers in-app purchases): iOS
6. Insta: Non-Instagram Followers
Insta: Followers On Instagram has one of the most user-friendly interfaces among unfollow apps. To know who doesn't follow your publications, just go to Followers I follow but don't follow me.
The application also allows you to track lost and recently gained followers in real time. Another interesting engagement tool is the automatic hashtag generator. Just upload a photo and let the program suggest possible tags.
- Insta: Non-Instagram Followers (free, but offers in-app purchases): iOS
- How to unfollow someone who doesn't follow you on Instagram at once
- How to know who visited my Instagram natively
- Find out how to send Direct on Instagram via the web and PC versions
- Apps to view Instagram Stories anonymously
- Tips to gain followers on Instagram now
- See the most used Instagram hashtags by category