by Team AllYourVideogames | Oct 6, 2022 | Shopping |
Buy in installments it's never been so easy. There are several websites on the internet that entitle you to this benefit. Gone are the days when the credit card was the only option to purchase a mobile device or home appliance in installments.
Now, it is possible to be entitled to credit with the support of a boleto. The service is quite similar to a carnet. Your online shopping has never been so easy.
See below which are the best sites that authorize the installment of products by means of a bank slip, in a practical, transparent and safe way. There are alternatives for those who live in our city, Rio de Janeiro and several options in the country.
Learn More: How to generate a boleto at Nubank: 2 ways to charge
How to buy in installments?
At some point in your life, have you ever asked the following question: “I don’t have a credit card, how can I buy in installments?” If you identified with this question, you've come to the right place. From now on, we are going to mention which are the sites that allow you to buy different types of products.
1. Free Market
To buy in installments, you can count on the support of Mercado Livre, one of the main stores in the country. If you don't have a credit card or limit available, don't despair. Simply activate Mercado Crédito for free and purchase products up to 12 times.
The most interesting thing is that the installments are fixed. See below how to buy in installments in Mercado Livre:
- Activate, free of charge, the Credit Market;
- Fill in your details correctly;
- Choose the product you want to buy on the website;
- Select the payment method;
- Set the number of installments, which can be 2, 4, 5, 6, 10 or 12;
- Wait for the product to be shipped to your home.
Here, you can also renovate your kitchen or buy a state-of-the-art electronic appliance without a credit card. It's more practicality and purchasing power for your routine.
VirtusPay is another interesting way to buy in installments. You can purchase different types of product in virtual stores, without a credit card. Compared to Mercado Livre, VirtusPay offers a greater amount of installment: 15 times in boleto.
To pay, just follow the steps below:
- Open your account for free at VirtusPay. For this, it is important to be over 18 years old, not have a dirty name and have a valid email address. It is not necessary to make multiple accounts. A single registration is enough;
- Purchase a product at one of the company's partner stores;
- Generate a cash slip;
- Define how many times you want to split the product.
After the order is approved, VirtusPay asks the customer to pay a down payment to be entitled to the product. By choosing VirtusPay, the customer guarantees several benefits.
Among the most common are: access to slips without bureaucracy and the possibility of paying slips at any bank. There are no restrictions in relation to a financial institution.
In the list of benefits, it is still possible to mention: sending a reminder of the invoice payment date and support with the team of experts to help you when you need it most.
Before splitting your purchase with boleto, you need to pay attention to the company's rules so you don't have problems in the future:
- Only people over 18 years of age and customers without problems with the CPF and RG or driver's license can buy in installments;
- The system only splits one purchase at a time per CPF;
- The purchase must be at least R$150 and cannot exceed R$10.000;
- You can select between three to 15 installments, depending on the order amount;
- The payment due date depends on the day the credit was approved.
It is a means of payment in which the consumer can buy in installments. It is not necessary to have a credit card to split a product up to 24x.
Here, the dynamic is similar to a carnet. Parcelex maintains a partnership with several establishments on the internet that you can identify them when completing the order. Currently, it is possible to purchase products on major portals in the country, including: Zoom and Buscapé.
To use Parcelex, the process is very simple:
- Choose a site of your choice to buy a product;
- See, at the time of finalizing the purchase, if there is Parcelex as a payment method;
- Click the “Check Credit” button to see if approved credit is available for your purchase.
If you are ordering for the first time, you will need to register before making a purchase. To use Parcelex, the customer must meet the system requirements:
- Be over 18 years of age;
- Active registration with the Federal Revenue Service of our country;
- Active CPF;
- Valid Email Address;
- Identification document, such as National Driver's License (CNH) or identity card (RG).
The company is trustworthy.
It acts as a banking correspondent and is regulated by trusted bodies.
4. Lendico Installment Bill
The Boleto Parcelado Lendico allows you to split a given product up to 24 times and practicality is one of the main features of the company. To use this benefit, you must add the products to the cart. Then, select the option “Boleto Parcelado Lendico”.
In a few minutes, the order will be completed successfully. It is essential to make it clear that the customer undergoes a credit analysis before finalizing the order. When approved, he must choose the number of installments and pay the slips on a monthly basis.
Without a doubt, it is a great option for your pocket.
The next alternative on our list allows you to buy in installments in up to 24 installments. To be entitled to the benefit, the Losango customer must present the following documents: photo identity documents (RG or CNH) and proof of residence.
Payment in installments can be done as follows:
- First, choose the product you want to purchase from the partner store;
- Then select “Boleto Parcelado Losango”;
- Then complete the purchase and follow the instructions that will appear on the screen.
Ready! Just wait for the product to be shipped to your home. It's an incredible opportunity to buy a cell phone in installments online. You can purchase products as a normal purchase through the website or with your mobile device.
Another interesting tip is BoletoFlex. The buying dynamics on this site is quite similar to the other alternatives that were mentioned in this article:
- Look for one of BoletoFlex's partner establishments;
- Define the products you want to receive at home;
- Choose installment payment as the payment method.
If you have questions, please contact the company via WhatsApp.
7. Bay Houses
Most people have doubts about “how to buy Casas Bahia in installments”. The site offers the customer the option of a digital card. After undergoing a credit analysis, the consumer can purchase products without a credit card.
However, to buy products on the digital card, it is important to follow the company's rules:
- The purchase must be marketed and delivered by Casas Bahia;
- The product must be purchased by choosing normal or scheduled shipping;
- The order cannot have insurance and services contracted.
Despite not being a sale through the ticket, the digital card follows practically the same procedures. Therefore, we chose to add them to our list. All sites contain a complete list of stores that accept payment in installments.
That way, you don't have to go through trial and error until you find a partner establishment. Here we mention the best sites to buy in installments.
Get to know the characteristics of each one and choose the most suitable alternative for your profile. Before making a decision, it is worth checking the number of installments that the company offers, which are the partner establishments and the reputation of the brands in the digital environment.
Buying in installments is a great option for those people who cannot increase their credit card limit or cannot get approval with a network. They probably have a partnership with an establishment that can offer very interesting offers for your pocket and with the possibility of paying with a bank slip.
Final report: If you are looking for “buy on Americanas installment slip” and “Amazon installment slip, it is essential to make it clear that these establishments only accept credit card installments.
After discovering how to buy in installments, learn how to simulate online vehicle financing. Our website always offers the best analysis and guidance to make your routine easier.