by Team AllYourVideogames | Aug 31, 2022 | Shopping |
Do you know how to cancel amazon prime? In this post, we'll show you how to do that.
But first, it is necessary to know a little more about this Amazon service. This is a subscription that contains several benefits for users. To gain access, you must pay a monthly or annual fee.
The Amazon Prime monthly plan costs only R$9,90. The annual subscription will cost R$89,00.
This service stands out for being one of the cheapest available on the market, in addition to having a large number of advantages.
But before we explain how to cancel Amazon Prime, it is necessary to keep in mind what are the benefits that come with the subscription.
Learn More: How to publish a book on Amazon our country?
What are the Prime benefits?
Amazon Prime can have advantages for book readers, music lovers, movie and series lovers and more.
Check it out more precisely:
- Free and fast shipping: for those who like to shop online, one of the advantages of this subscription is faster delivery and free shipping to all regions of our country. It is not necessary to have a minimum amount on your purchases, and the delivery time can be from 2 working days;
- Amazon Prime Video: This is Amazon's streaming service for audiovisual programs, competing in the market with names like Netflix, Disney+, HBO Max and GloboPlay. In addition to several original and non-original movies and series, this streaming is compatible with consoles, TVs, smartphones, tablets and computers. You can also download your shows to watch offline.
- Prime Music: This music streaming service offers the user the possibility to listen to more than 2 million songs without ads. Compatible with practically all devices, it is also possible to change songs as many times as you want and listen in offline mode;
- Prime reading: this is the benefit for those who love reading. Reading enables users to read hundreds of ebooks of various genres, including magazines, at no additional cost. You can use Kindle e-readers or the Kindle app on computers and mobile devices;
- Prime gaming: every month this service offers a selection of several games at no additional cost, with access to game loot, the possibility of subscribing to a Twitch channel per month, exclusive chat badge, several emotes and colors for the chat and several other benefits;
- Exclusive Offers: Amazon Prime subscribers also have 1-hour early access to Amazon's flash deals and subscriber-only offers;
- More savings for members: if you buy selected products through Program and Poupe, Amazon Prime subscribers have 15% savings on purchases. In addition, you will also have another 15% off the final discount on the Baby List.
Learn More: Alexa Amazon: Which Is Best For You?
How to cancel Amazon Prime subscription on mobile
Now we will teach you how to cancel Amazon Prime via mobile. It is worth mentioning that the process was done on a Samsung Galaxy M31.
The process is the same or virtually identical regardless of the device, whether Android or iOS.
To carry out the process of how to cancel Amazon Prime, just follow the steps described below:
Step 1. Open your Amazon app and log into your account. If not, the app is available both on the Play Store for Android devices and on the App Store for iOS;
Step 2. In the menu located on the bottom bar, click on the symbol of three dashes, on the page that will open go to the option “Your account”;
Step 3. You will be taken to a page with several options, in “Account Settings” click on “Configure Prime Subscription” to start the process of how to cancel Amazon Prime;
Step 4. The next page will contain your Prime membership information. Tap “Manage Subscription” to view more details;
Step 5. After that, you will see your subscription details, such as plan type and renewal date, for example. Click on “Manage” so you can cancel your Prime membership;
Step 6. The next page will show you two options: tick to remind you before plan renewal and “Cancel subscription and benefits”. Click on this second alternative;
Step 7. Finally, Amazon will show you some information and savings you may have made with Amazon Prime. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap “Continue and Cancel”. This will cancel your subscription. If you have changed your mind and no longer want to know how to cancel Amazon Prime, just click on “Keep my subscription”.
How to cancel Amazon Prime subscription on computer
The process will be practically identical on the web as well, the only difference is that when you click on “Your account”, you will have to go to the “Amazon Prime” option instead of “configure Prime Subscription”, this will directly show the payment and benefits settings. of the account.
Then, follow the steps by going to “Manage” and “Cancel Subscription and Benefits”.
After that, continue the process and select the option of “Continue and cancel”.
That is, the steps will be identical to the one described above.
Learn More: Amazon Prime our country: what it is, how much it costs and 5 advantages