by Team AllYourVideogames | Nov 8, 2022 | WhatsApp |
WhatsApp has captured a piece of the hearts of each of its users, facilitating communication between people, with the possibility of sending memes, emojis, gifs, and even with financial features. And even though this app can meet high demands, some modified versions of the app bring even more features, as is the case with YoWhatsApp 2022.
In this post, you will check the main features of YoWhatsApp, how to install it, the precautions you need to take, the system requirements to be able to run the APK Mod and information about security.
What is YoWhatsApp?
YoWhatsApp Updated 2022 is one of the modified versions of official WhatsApp apps that has the most extra features in addition to the native features. The purpose of this application is to offer greater control over users' privacy and more forms of customization, leaving the standard of the original.
Learn more: What is WhatsApp Plus GB? Is it worth using?
However, even with so many new features, some people are wary of using an app that has been modified and needs to be downloaded from third-party websites. All this fear makes sense, but it is also necessary to understand the security guarantee side of the app, as will be explained later.
Main features of YoWhatsApp
YoWhatsApp has almost all the features of the original WhatsApp, but its big difference is precisely that it brings very interesting features. In this way, check out the main new utilities of the updated YoWhatsApp below
- View deleted messages: if you are a curious person or just can't stand it when someone deletes messages before they are viewed, with YoWhatsApp this situation can be circumvented, as the modified app allows you to see all deleted messages.
- Huge variety of themes: this feature is perfect for those who don't like to always see the same layout in apps. This APK comes with “YoThemes” that allows users to choose a theme, with several customization options.
- Put a password on the app and on your conversations: on YoWhatsApp you can also put a general password to open the app. This password can be done with a PIN code or using your fingerprint.
- Send large files: while WhatsApp is limited to files up to 100 MB, YoWhatsApp is possible to send files up to 700 MB.
- Block calls: there's always the funny guy who likes to keep calling just to mess around, and worst of all, the calls happen at the worst possible time. In this way, YoWhatsApp has a function that precedes possible problems in this case, because it is possible to select the contacts that can call you.
- Hide options for receiving a message: Have you ever been charged for giving a friend a vacuum? Sometimes it's not even out of spite, he just forgot to answer. But anyway, in YoWhatsApp you have the possibility to hide the two little blue arrows, they will only appear after you answer. In addition, it is even allowed to hide the two little gray arrows, which indicate that the person has received the messages.
- Using two accounts on the same phone: this feature is very good for those who need to use WhatsApp a lot to work or study, but don't want to mix their professional and personal lives.
- Variety of emojis: even emojis were called “cringe”, but these icons are very useful, even more so in YoWhatsApp which comes with a large catalog of new emojis.
- Forward messages at once: the official app only allows you to choose a maximum of 20 chat's to forward files, while in the modified APK you can choose up to 100 chat's.
- Airplane Mode: This function turns off the internet connection of YoWhatsApp only, so you can use your smartphone normally and not have to worry about receiving unwanted notifications from the messenger.
- Fix chats: the original app only allows you to fix up to three chats, in YoWhatsApp there is no limit, that is, you can fix as many numbers or groups as you want.
- Real quality of the images: when downloading official WhatsApp, it usually compresses the images, thus reducing the quality of the files, especially the photos. This problem does not happen on YoWhatsApp
- Hidden Status View: with this feature you can hide your status view from your contacts, without having to hide the blue arrows, and you can still see who viewed your status.
- Deleted Statuses: You can also see the deleted statuses of your contacts
- Text format: in addition to all this, it is still possible to change the font of texts, colors, increase the time for posting your status, hide the typing notification and also the audio recording.
Is YoWhatsApp safe?
YoWhatsApp really draws much more attention for its great features, but on the other hand, it comes with a lot of security concerns. Therefore, it is worth mentioning that this modified app has been around since 2015 and if you search on websites and forums, you will notice that there are no major cases in which the user reported and proved that they had data theft problems using the app. In addition, this Application also uses the same encryption as its original version.
In any case, it is necessary to keep in mind that YoWhatsApp is not an official application, that is, regardless of any possible problems that users may experience in relation to the app, the responsibility lies entirely with the person.
This means that the user does not have the means to claim their rights. In addition, it may also happen that your official WhatsApp account is banned, as the Messenger's Privacy and Security Policies say that it is against the modes of your application.
However, it is important to make it clear that although all situations have a chance of happening, it does not mean that they will actually occur, it serves more as a warning. In general, these are the disadvantages of YoWhatsApp.
How to download YoWhatsApp?
If YoWhatsApp caught your eye and you want to download it, the first thing you need to know is that the application is only available for Android phones, with version 4.0 and up.
Also, because YoWhatsApp is not an app that can be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store, you need to enable the permission to install apps from unknown sources. In the vast majority of cell phones, when you install the application, you will ask if you want to enable this function, when you agree, the device will take you to the screen to enable this feature.
Although it is not mandatory, it is recommended that you backup your messages on your original WhatsApp before migrating to YoWhatsApp. The process is very easy, you just need to access the app, tap the three dots in the upper right corner, choose the “settings” option, now go to “Conversations”, tap “backup conversations” and to start the action, tap on "do backup".
It is also recommended that you download the app only from the official website of the modified APK developer. That way, you can download the app from here. Just scroll down a bit and click on the blue button. Once this is done, Mediafire will open, where you will download the application.
So, constantly enter the site so that you always keep the YoWhatsApp APK in the most up-to-date version, so the security of your data within the app will follow a recent version of the app.