Knowing your cell phone chip number may not be so easy, after all, we don't call ourselves. Operators Oi, Tim, Vivo and Claro provide channels that help users discover information.
explains what each company's customers should do. The procedures below need to be carried out on smartphones equipped with the chips for which you want to find out the number.
How to know my hi number
1. On the call screen, enter * 880 # and press the button to make the connection;
2. You will be served by an electronic service desk. Tap on the number corresponding to the option Services;
3. Then choose Check number;
4. Wait. Soon your phone number will appear on the screen.
How to know my Tim number
1. On the phone call screen, enter * 846 # and press the button to make the connection;
2. Wait a moment and the number will be displayed on the screen
How to know my Vivo number
1. Open the text message app and send the message number to 8300;
2. After a moment, you will receive an SMS reply informing you of your mobile number.
How to know my Claro number
1. On the phone call screen, enter * 510 # and press the button to make the connection;
2. Then your phone number will appear on the display.
Other ways to know your cell phone SIM number
There are other tricks to try to find your cell phone's SIM card number. Check out:
- In the case of Android, the number can be found in the device settings. To do this, go to the app. Setting → Sobre or device → Status;
- It is also possible to find out through WhatsApp, if the registration number on the service is the same as the chip. To do this open whatsapp → tap on the 3 dots icon in the upper right corner → choose settings → Tap on your name. Then the data relating to your profile, including your phone number, are displayed.
- Finally, the most obvious way. Call a friend's cell phone who is in the same room as you. He doesn't even have to answer the call.
How to know my IMEI number
The IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique identification number for each device, recognized throughout the world. Every cell phone has its own IMEI and there will never be one like the other.
But how important is this number? With him, it is possible to know, for example, if your device is illegal, in addition to blocking the device with the operator, in case of theft. Thus, it makes its use unfeasible, since it can no longer be linked to any telephone company.
You can find out the IMEI in the following ways:
- By typing *#06# and the cell phone call key;
- In the device box;
- In the case of Android, through the path: app Settings → About Device → IMEI.
Anatel's website informs that cell phones with more than one chip have an IMEI for each slot.
How to find out whose phone number it is
Have you been receiving calls from an unknown number and want to know who it is? Know that there are a number of online services that allow you to find out.
In general, these sites use a database combined with information from their users. Some of the sites that offer the service are:
- Unknown Phone
- How to block unwanted calls from unknown numbers