Canceling Netflix is very simple. If, for some reason, you no longer want to subscribe to the movie and series streaming service, just follow four steps in the mobile app. But if you prefer to end your subscription via PC or phone, we also show you the way. Check out!
No cellular or tablet
1. Open the Netflix app and access the desired profile, if you have more than one;
2. In the upper right corner, tap on the icon chosen for the profile;
3. Then go to Counts;
- You will be redirected to your account page on your device's browser.
4. Go to unsubscribe, confirm in I want to cancel and ready!
1. Open the browser and go to Netflix account cancellation page;
2. If you are not logged into your account, log in;
3. Now, click I want to cancel.
Ready! On the next screen, simply inform why you want to stop using the service.
Cancel Netflix subscription by phone or chat
If you prefer to cancel the service by phone, the platform has the number 0800-761-4631, available from 8 am to 23 pm, with attendants who speak Portuguese.
If you prefer, Netflix even has a chat on the website itself. Through the chat, it is also possible to cancel your subscription with the help of an employee of the company.
What happens after canceling?
By canceling your account, you will still be able to continue using the service. The user only loses access to movies and series when they reach the end of the payment cycle. That is, if you have already paid for a month, when you cancel the subscription, you will still have access for the entire period.
As soon as you close the account, the date until when the subscription will be valid is displayed. But if you want to know before canceling, go to the path: Counts → Billing Details.
- How to delete the history of movies and series watched on Netflix