Best Nine and Top Nine are compiled that bring together the nine most liked photos in 2022 on your Instagram. You don't need to download anything on your phone or computer to do the retrospective. It is only necessary to have the public account on the social network.
Check out how to discover your most popular posts of 2022 below.
How to make Instagram Top Nine 2022
1. Access the website Top nine;
2. Enter your Instagram username in the field on the home screen and tap Continue;
3. On the next screen, enter your email address and go to Get Top Nine. According to the service, on some accounts the retrospective takes a long time to process. To prevent the user from waiting, the result is sent by e-mail;
- In addition to the notice, the service sends a link by e-mail to download the montage of photos, either by PC or cell phone. In that case, just click on the message Tap here to download it.
4. After a while, your Top Nine will be completed. In addition to the most liked photos, the service also shows how many posts were made this year, how many likes it gained in total and the average number of likes per publication. If you want to edit what information is displayed, tap the sheet icon at the top of the page;
5. To download the result, go to Share. The file will be saved in your phone's download folder.
How to revoke email sending authorization
If you have had your Top Nine done on the spot or have already received the email with it, you can cancel the authorization to send messages through the service. To do this, just access the Top Nine Forget.me website and press Start, at the bottom of the page.
Then enter the associated email address and confirm in OK. Complete the process in Submit.
You will see the message Your email address and all data associated with your email will be deleted in the next 30 days. In free translation, it means that your email and all data associated with it will be deleted within the next 30 days.
How to make Instagram's Best Nine 2022
1. Visit the site Best nine;
2. Enter your Instagram username in the blank field and go to Make;
3. Wait until the completion bar is filled and then the result will be displayed. The following options are available:
- Downloads: to download the montage on your cell phone. The file will be saved in your phone's download folder;
- Share with other applications: Allows you to share the image via other apps.
- Copy: copy the access link to your Best Nine page. Ideal option to share in messengers.
How to post Best Nine or Top Nine on Instagram
The way to publish the most liked photos of the year on Instagram is the same as for any other image or video. However, it may be difficult to find the retrospective, as it is in a non-default folder (the Gallery).
1. Open the Instagram app and tap on the icon +, at the top of the screen on the right;
2. On the New Post page, keep the item selected Post, in the options bar at the bottom of the screen.
3. The Gallery folder is Instagram's default. That is, it is the one that is always open when creating posts. To view the other folders, tap on Gallery;
4. Choose the option Download. If you have chosen another destination folder for the files downloaded on your phone, tap on its name;
5. Now, tap on the retrospective image thumbnail and then on the arrow icon at the top of the screen on the right;
6. Insert the filter and make any edits you want. Then tap the arrow again;
7. Now, enter the caption you want and tap the check icon (✔) to publish.
How to make my Instagram account public
As we informed you, to assemble your top 9 Instagram photos, it is necessary to have a public account. This means allowing anyone to see your posts, even if they don't follow you.
If your account is private, just follow the steps below.
1. Open Instagram normally and tap on your photo, in the lower right corner of the app;
2. Now, go over the icon formed by three lines, in the upper right corner;
3. Then tap settings;
4. In the menu that appears, choose Privacy;
5. In the section account privacy, disable the switch relative to the option Private account. If enabled, the switch will be blue. If disabled, it will be grayed out.
- How to make a banner in PowerPoint without knowing how to edit
- Apps to make stylish photo collages
- Tools and apps to gain followers on Instagram